Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lady Gaga V. Alisa Apps


You may be wondering the same thing I was when I first heard about this story ...WHO IS ALISA APPS?! She hasn't even released her first CD and she is challenging the current Queen of all things music to a 'sing-off' for a grand prize of over $1,000,000! That's a pretty bold move for someone in her situation and also a very good publicity stunt. Now I had to give ms. Apps a chance ...even though she claims Gaga is a 'plastic doll generated by the music money marketing machine' she can't be all bad right? Listen to her song below and see for yourself ..it's already received almost 1.5 million views!

She's pretty damn good! I'll give her that ...and we all know that gaga can get a little commercial from time to time but you have to be a tiny bit commercial to become the largest music performer in less than a year. But at least Gaga pushes the limits!! Now my favorite all time gaga song never made it to CD but I still believe it is her best song to date! Check it out:

..and thats live!!! I dont think I have ever seen a live song performed so well by anyone!!
Lady Gaga Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment